Todd Hartley is the rockstar of remote selling, video marketing, and sales optimization. He’s one of Tony Robbins’ Business Mastery faculty speakers, trained each of Tony’s 100+ businesses on how to sell remotely, and delivers high-octane keynotes all over the world.
His strategies earned his sales and marketing optimization agency WireBuzz a spot on the Inc5000 list, as one of the fastest-growing privately held businesses in America.
Known for being years ahead of his industry, billion-dollar companies hire him to develop their sales and marketing strategies.
Todd’s transformational trainings include:
- Remote Selling Secrets: How to Use Video to Hook Prospects Attention, Prioritize Follow Ups, and Shorten Sales Cycles
- Presentation Mastery: How to Present Virtually and Keep Your Audience Glued To Your Content
Clients include Tony Robbins, Justin Timberlake, MD Anderson, Medtronic, Genentech, Roche and Home Depot.
If you are ready to learn the tricks for accelerating your life to your next level, check out the Todd Hartley Show podcast. In each episode, Todd talks with billionaires, and captains of industry to unpack the secrets they used to reach their next level. You can subscribe to The Todd Hartley Show on all streaming platforms
How To Turn Your Website Into A Sales Machine with Todd Hartley of WireBuzz
Are you happy with your website? Do you wish it would help you sell more of your product or service? If so, then this week’s podcast episode is for you. Tune in as Todd Hartley of WireBuzz shares his top tips for creating websites that convert like crazy.
Todd is a rockstar of remote selling, video marketing, and sales optimization. He’s one of Tony Robbins’ Business Mastery faculty speakers, trained each of Tony’s 100+ businesses on how to sell remotely, and delivers high-octane keynotes all over the world. His clients include Justin Timberlake, MD Anderson, and Home Depot.
Be sure to take notes as Todd pulls back the curtain on website design and shares:
- Why your site must focus on clarity and away from confusion - as he says, “If people are confused, you lose”
- The essential things your website needs to help you sell more
- Why video should be a crucial part of your site
- What is a customer journey page and why you need one
- What is friction and why you don’t want it anywhere near your website
- Why it’s important to create a page on your website for the different types of buyers you are selling to
Be prepared to take your website to new levels with Todd’s incredible tips - let’s get hacking!
Follow the Local Business Hacks podcast for more inspiring interviews, hacks, and insider secrets to help grow your business.