How To Build A Successful & Rewarding Fitness Career With Jeremy Davis of Title Boxing
If you are in the fitness industry and are wondering how you can build a successful and rewarding career, then this week’s podcast episode is for you. Tune in as Jeremy Davis shares his story about how he went from personal trainer in a big box gym to Director of Franchise Operations at Title Boxing. He also shares tips and hacks revealing how you can advance your fitness career too.
Jeremy began fitness career as a collegiate football player and after graduation became a personal trainer at a big box gym. With hard work and dedication, he climbed the ladder to become general manager, then regional manager, and then after succeeding at roles in other brands, he is now the Director of Franchise Operations at Title Boxing.
Be sure to take notes as Jeremy pulls back the curtain on how to grow your fitness career and shares:
- The pros and cons of being a personal trainer at a big box gym vs on your own
- Why it’s important to always be adaptable and open to evolving, change, and growth
- Why it’s essential to build trust with potential clients, to find out what motivates and drives them
- Why you should never predetermine whether someone will buy something that you provide
- What daily task management roles include that you may not have considered
- Why it’s important to be open to opportunities you may not be initially interested in
Be prepared to get motivated to take your fitness career new heights with Jeremy’s inspiring advice - let’s get hacking!
Follow the Local Business Hacks podcast for more inspiring interviews, hacks, and insider secrets to help grow your business.